Public Coast Brewing Co. is committed to furthering the accessibility and usability of its website, https://publiccoastbrewing.com. Public Coast Brewing Co. will be using the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”) to guide its compliance. The relevant portions of WCAG 2.0 AA will serve as our primary web accessibility standard, though other standards may also be used to provide accessibility to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”). Our website will be tested on a periodic basis in accordance with these standards in an effort to ensure accessibility. Some of the testing methods used may include assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular webpage on https://publiccoastbrewing.com or any of our other destination websites, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the particular web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you. If you prefer to call someone to address your concerns, please reach out to us at 503.436.0285.
Public Coast Brewing Co. Accessible On-Site Facilities
- Accessible parking is offered
- The restaurant back entrance is located 10 feet from accessible parking
- Accessible vehicles can be accommodated
- Accessible parking offers sufficient width for an individual with a wheelchair to embark and disembark from a ramp
Restaurant Public spaces:
- Wheelchair accessible entrance in the back with the parking lot and accessible via ramp
- Wheelchair accessible corridors
- Ramp access to all public areas
- Accessible restrooms
- Closed captioning on publicly viewed televisions
- Guide dogs and service animals welcome
- Wait staff will read the menu for individuals who are blind or have low vision
- Staff will read printed/visual information to guests who are blind or have low vision
- To the restaurant from accessible parking: Public Coast Brewing Co.’s accessible entrance is located directly in front of the accessible parking.